From Adaptive Cycle
This is the people page of Boris Rottmann.
He gathered the following literature related to research on the Adaptive Cycle:
- How Toyota Became #1: Leadership Lessons from the World's Greatest Car Company by David Magee
- Toyota Under Fire: Lessons for Turning Crisis into Opportunity by Jeffrey Liker and Timothy N. Ogden
- The Breakthrough Company by Keth McFarland
- Value-Based Business-IT Alignment in Networked Constellations of Enterprises
- Can ITIL Contribute to IT/Business Alignment?
- Managing Information Technology for Business Value
He commented on the following literature:
- Technology cycles-innovation streams-and ambidextrous organizations. The link to the discussion can be found here.
- Managing Successful Organizational Change in the Public Sector. The link to the discussion can be found here
- Ambidextrous Organizations: Managing Evolutionary and Revolutionary Change. The link to the discussion can be found here.