From Adaptive Cycle
Pages in category "Change"
The following 26 pages are in this category, out of 26 total.
- A Comparison of the Prochaska Cycle of Change and the Holling Adaptive Cycle: Exploring Their Ability to Complement Each Other and Possible Applications to Work with Offenders
- Back to the future: revisiting Kotter's 1996 change model
- Black swans to grey swans: revealing the uncertainty
- Manager's role in implementing organizational change: case of the restaurant industry in Melbourne
- Risks of Corporate Entrepreneurship: Autonomy and Agency Issues
- Temporarily Divide to Conquer: Centralized, Decentralized, and Reintegrated Organizational Approaches to Exploration and Adaptation
- Chaos theory and organization
- Competencies for managing change