From Adaptive Cycle
Pages in category "Entrepreneurship"
The following 36 pages are in this category, out of 36 total.
- A leaders framework for decision making
- A strategic framework for the management of ERP enabled e-business change
- Ambidextrous Organizations: Managing Evolutionary and Revolutionary Change
- Assessing an Adaptive Cycle in a Social System under External Pressure to Change: the Importance of Intergroup Relations in Recreational Fisheries Governance
- Corporate Entrepreneurship and Strategic Management: Insights from a Process Study
- Responses of agricultural bioenergy sectors in Brandenburg (germany) to climate, economic and legal changes: an application of Holling's adaptive cycle
- Risks of Corporate Entrepreneurship: Autonomy and Agency Issues
- The Significance of Context in Information Systems and Organizational Change
- Understanding the Complexity of Economic, Ecological, and Social Systems
- Information Integration & Information Strategies for Adaptive Enterprises
- Innovation in services – how different from manufacturing?
- Innovation management techniques and tools: a review from theory and practice
- IT and Organizational Change in Digital Economies: A Socio-Technical Approach
- IT Enabled Agility in Organizational Ambidexterity