From Adaptive Cycle
This category has the following 5 subcategories, out of 5 total.
Pages in category "Information Management"
The following 38 pages are in this category, out of 38 total.
- On the meaning of a black swan in a risk context
- On “Black Swans” and “Perfect Storms”: Risk Analysis and Management When Statistics Are Not Enough
- Organizational Behavior: Emerging Knowledge and Practice for the Real World
- Organizational culture as a knowledge repository for increased innovative capacity
- Organizational knowledge and the Intranet
- Organizing, changing and learning-A sensemaking perspective on an ongoing ‘soap story’
- The Black Swan of Cairo
- The Black Swan: The Impact of the Highly Improbable
- The Business Model: Recent Developments and Future Research
- The financial cycle and macroeconomics: What have we learnt?
- The five minds of a manager
- The Importance of Management Information Systems
- The link between individual and organizational learning
- The triad of paradigms in globalization: ICT, and knowledge management interplay
- Truths and governance for adaptive management