From Adaptive Cycle
This category has the following 5 subcategories, out of 5 total.
Pages in category "Information Management"
The following 31 pages are in this category, out of 31 total.
- On the meaning of a black swan in a risk context
- On “Black Swans” and “Perfect Storms”: Risk Analysis and Management When Statistics Are Not Enough
- Organizational Behavior: Emerging Knowledge and Practice for the Real World
- Organizational culture as a knowledge repository for increased innovative capacity
- Organizational knowledge and the Intranet
- Organizing, changing and learning-A sensemaking perspective on an ongoing ‘soap story’