This page provides an overview of Research Papers. Please be aware that these research papers were written by students and thus do not adhere to the same quality guidelines as literature published elsewhere on this wiki.
Research papers of the masters course Dynamics in Business and IT
In this masters course students have done research related to Dynamics in Business and IT. Below you find a list consisting of three categories that the students did research on.
Category A: Resilience
- Group A1 - Resilience and Leadership for growing companies
- Group A2 - Resilience in the Dutch E-Commerce Market; Dealing with International Competition
- Group A3 - What are the effects of a hierarchal organisational culture on the ability of a company to innovate?
- Group A4 - Providing fundamental aspects of resilience found in organizations differentiating in size
- Group A5 - Solving the dilemma: sharing knowledge with partner organizations versus protecting knowledge to prevent spillover
- Group A6 - How organizational politics relate to the resilience of organizations
Category B: The Adaptive Organization
- Group B1 - Applying the Ensor Framework in a Data Breach Context
- Group B2 - The interaction between adaptive capacity and organisational structure
- Group B3 - Factors that contribute to the adaptive capacity of fast-growing companies
- Group B4 - Adjusting to Change in Practice: Shared Characteristics amongst Adaptive Organisations
Category C: The Role of IT in a Dynamic Organizational Setting
- Group C1 - Business Analytics in the context of the Adaptive Cycle of Resilience
- Group C2 - Reinventing the Music Industry: Will Blockchain Technology Cause a Revolution?
- Group C3 - The impact of IT outsourcing on adaptability: from the viewpoint of TCT, RBV and IV
- Group C4 - The critical factors affecting the development of innovative technologies: A case study at Tata Steel IJmuiden
An overview of all Research Papers can be found below.
Pages in category "Research Paper"
The following 12 pages are in this category, out of 12 total.