From Adaptive Cycle
Revision as of 09:14, 4 December 2018 by Marijn Meijering
This is the Resilience category.
Pages in category "Resilience"
The following 49 pages are in this category, out of 49 total.
- Can Resilience be Reconciled with Globalization and the Increasingly Complex Conditions of Resource Degradation in Asian Coastal Regions?
- Comparative Urban Governance: An Integrated Approach
- Continuity and Change in Social-ecological Systems: the Role of Institutional Resilience
- Create Literature: Social and ecological resilience: are they related?
- Critical natural capital revisited: Ecological resilience and sustainable development.
- Rebordering the City for New Security Challenges: From Counter-terrorism to Community Resilience
- Resilience analysis of the ICT ecosystem
- The changing nature of risk and risk management: the challenge of borders, uncertainty and resilience
- The Resilience Architecture Framework: Four organizational archetypes
- Resilience and Sustainable Development: Building Adaptive Capacity in a World of Transformations
- Resilience Assessment of Water Resources System
- Resilience in natural and socioeconomic systems
- Resilience management in social-ecological systems: a working hypothesis for a participatory approach
- Resilience of organisations and territories: The role of pivot firms
- Resilience, Community, and Resilient Communities: Conditioning Contexts and Collective Action
- Resilience: the concept, a literature review and future directions
- Resilience: The emergence of a perspective for social–ecological systems analyses
- Resilient organizations: Offense versus Defense
- Risk, resilience, and environmentally sustainable cities
- Security is Coming Home: Rethinking Scale and Constructing Resilience in the Global Urban Response to Terrorist Risk
- Social memory and resilience in New Orleans
- Social Networks, Migration, and Care in Tanzania
- Social resilience as a controlling influence on desertification in Senegal
- Social Science Constructs in Ecosystem Assessments: Revisiting Community Capacity and Community Resiliency
- Soil Erosion And The Adaptive Cycle Metaphor