From Adaptive Cycle
Pages in category "Technical Innovation"
The following 32 pages are in this category, out of 32 total.
- ICT-enabled organisations: a model for change management
- Information systems innovation among organizations
- Information Technology and Organizational Performance: An Integrative Model of IT Business Value
- Innovation in large and small firms: an empirical analysis
- Innovation overview and future challenges
- IT and Organizational Change in Digital Economies: A Socio-Technical Approach
- IT innovation adoption by enterprises: Knowledge discovery through text analytics
- Cognition and Renewal: Comparing CEO and Organizational Effects on Incumbent Adaptation to Technical Change
- Technological Regimes and Schumpeterian Patterns of Innovation
- Technology cycles, innovation streams, and ambidextrous organizations: organization renewal through innovation streams and strategic change
- The effects of mainstream and emerging customer orientations on radical and disruptive innovations
- The interactive effect of leader–member exchange and electronic communication on employee psychological empowerment and work outcomes
- The Significance of Context in Information Systems and Organizational Change