This page provides an overview of master theses. Please be aware that these theses were written by students and thus do not adhere to the same quality guidelines as literature published elsewhere on this wiki.
On this moment a number of students are doing the thesis research related to the adaptive cycle of change. Below you find a list of students and an abstract of the research they do.
- Tomas Kolka - Assessment of Adaptive Capacity of Business Organizations
- Tobias Lensker - Identifying the phases within the adaptive cycle in practice
- Chiyuan Li - How the revolt/remember concepts influence change
- Eleni Thalassinou - Non-formal factors and choice of Information and Communication Technology
- Jolanta Wos - The application of Edge of Chaos in Scenario Planning practices for ICT sector
- Frank Schreurs - Hogeschool Inholland en de Adaptive Cycle of Resilience (in Dutch)
- Joris Westerveld - Adaptive Cycle of Change
- Bob Mulder - The adaptive cycle and power sharing
- Iris Bosma - Does Experimenting and Testing influence the adaptive capability of an organization?
- Tim Trago en Bob Mulder - When society is developing faster than traditional education can bear
Their theses can be downloaded via the links below.
Pages in category "Thesiswork"
The following 10 pages are in this category, out of 10 total.